Sacred Call of the Ancient Priestess: Birthing a New Divine Feminine Archetype – #1 Best Selling book written with Elayne Kalila Doughty, Feb. 2016. Flower of Life Press
Moving to Myanmar – Best Selling eBook was published on Amazon in April 2013. Many people are looking to relocate to this fascinating country, but there’s little information available about what daily life as an expat is like.
Through My Eyes – by Tammy Wilson, Feb. 2016 (editor)
Color for Clarity: Adult Coloring Book & Meditation Prompts – by Kristal Norton, Nov. 2015 (editor)
Lunacy: A Tale of Two Races Becoming One – by Stephen Romero, Nov. 2015 (editor)
8 Regrettable Relationship Mistakes From People Whose Marriages Didn’t Work Out (contributing writer to the article) – published March 2015 on Huffington Post
Sensual at Any Size – published Feb. 2015 on NW Creative Arts Magazine
Letter to the Nice Girls – published Jan. 2015 on Huffington Post
Interview: A Follow-Up with Writer Becky Cavender on the Topic of Sensuality and the Feminine – with And She Saw Stars, LaDonna Davis, Nov. 2014
Guest Blog Post (re-post of Sensual at Any Size) – published Aug. 2014 on And She Saw Stars with LaDonna Davis
Sensual at Any Size – published June 2014 on Huffington Post
On Suicide – published April 2014 on Huffington Post
You’re Loving Big Girls All Wrong – published Dec. 2013 on Huffington Post
To My Ex-Husband: A Thank You Letter – published Nov. 2013 on Huffington Post
What They Don’t Tell You When You’re Getting Divorced – published Nov. 2013 on Huffington Post
Stamp Carving 101, by Kristal Norton. Published April 2013. I was the editor of this eBook.
AS SEEN ON
- Huffington Post where some articles are published.
- NW Creative Arts Magazine – an art + fashion magazine for the Pacific NW, USA.
- And She Saw Stars where two articles are published (one re-post from Huffington Post and also an interview)
- Becky in Burma award-winning blog.
- Lala Salama: Peaceful Sleep in Nairobi and A Special Kind of Crazy: Moving to Myanmar with Travelati Travel magazine.
- What’s on Yangon where I was the features editor and regularly write reviews. See the reviews by Becky? Yep. That’s me!
- Myanmar Times where I published a travel article in January 2013. You can go here to the article: Taking a Splash in Inle Lake. You can also check-out my article published in June 2013 called Big Girl in Myanmar.
- Easia Travel Company has published a blog post, similar to article, Taking a Splash in Inle Lake, for Myanmar Times. Go here to read that post.